Registration for the EMS Annual Meeting 2021 is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. There is no waiving of registration fees except for scientists receiving support.
Registration fees cover access to all scientific and networking events.
Early registration rate
- When registering for the early registration rate, there are two payment options: (a) by credit card or (b) by bank transfer.
Standard registration rate
- You can register online until the end of the conference, but you can only pay by credit card.
||Virtual attendance: Week ticket
|Early registration rates
(deadline 22 July 2021)
|Standard registration rates
|Member 2021 (1):
|Student member 2021 (1, 2):
|Student non-member (2):
Participants having paid their annual membership fee for 2021 to the AMS
, or any of the member societies of the EMS, and staff of EMS Associate Members. Please check on EMS web site
, whether your organisation belongs to the EMS.
Please enclose/show proof of status.
Instructions for online registration
- Please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation policy on registration conditions as provided on the website.
- All information should be typed in upper and lower case (e.g. Jane Smith).
- Since the reverse-charge procedure is applied to registrations for pure online events, attendees from affiliations within EU countries must provide the valid VAT ID of their institution. Attendees from German affiliations are subject to German VAT taxation.
- You will have the opportunity to review and edit any registration details before the final stage of payment.
- 60 minutes is the maximum time allowance to complete the form before the system times out.
- The current versions of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Edge are the preferred platforms for use of the forms.
Terms and conditions
- Pre-registration at early registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Registering and paying the corresponding registration fee is personal, assigned to a single user account, and not transferable.
- Registration for the conference implies the acceptance of the rules of conduct.
- Registration is only possible when accepting the data protection agreement. A Copernicus Office user account is necessary in order to register. For participants without existing account, an account needs to be created.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, are only possible for unpaid invoices. In this case, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new one through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for early registration also applies in these cases.
Conditions and cancellation policy
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings by 22 July 2021. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 22 July 2021 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- Registration fees are not refundable in case the conference has to be cancelled because of a force majeure.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
By registering, participants acknowledge and consent that during their attendance at the EMS Annual Meeting 2021 their contributions to online sessions may be recorded by an official of the conference. This content may be distributed or published at the discretion of the European Meteorological Society. If you do not wish to be recorded, you are required to formally advise the EMS Secretariat